BPSC Recruitment 2018
is being conducted on date will be Updated Soon by Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC) all over in India. The BPSC Recruitment Exam 2018 is conducted for 1255 Posts. BPSC Vacancy 2018 is for Police Deputy, Police, Planning Officer & others.Through this article, candidates can get complete information about BPSC Recruitment 2018.
BPSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of Exam||BPSC Recruitment Exam 2018|
|Exam date||Update Soon|
|Application form starts from||3rd August 2018|
|Closing Date to submit BPSC Online Application||20th August 2018|
|Last Date to pay Application Fee||24th August 2018|
|Last Date Submission of Application Form||31st August 2018|
|How to Apply||BPSC Recruitment 2018 (2)|
|Name of Posts||Police Deputy, Police, Planning Officer & others|
|No of Vacancies||1255|
|Category||Bihar Government Jobs|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2018
Visit Official Website – Click Here
1: Register Online
2: Login & Fill details in Application
3: Fee Payment
4: Print Application Form.
Application Fee for BPSC Recruitment 2018
- For General & OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Applicant must have done Graduation or its equivalent from any Govt recognized institution or University can apply for this post.
- For more detailed information of Educational Qualification for BPSC vacancy 2018, Applicant can check in the official notification.
Age Criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum: 22 Years
- General & UR: 21 to 37 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Police Deputy, Home department||40|
|Superintend of Police, Home Department||02|
|Commerce Tax Officer, Commercial tax Department||10|
|Under registrar/Joint general register/Department of Product and Essay||08|
|Under Election officer – election Department||08|
|Planning Officer/District Planning Officer, labor resources Department||13|
|District Audit officer, Cooperation Committees and equivalent, Cooperative Department||04|
|Assistant Registrar, Cooperation Committee||24|
|Deputy Commissioner, Bihar Assembly||25|
|District Minority Welfare Officer, Minority Welfare Dept||06|
|Bihar Probation Service||34|
|cane Officer, Sugarcane Industry Dept||02|
|Assistant Director, Social Security – Social Welfare department||14|
|Rural Development Officer||21|
|Labor Enforcement Officer, Dept of Labor resources||53|
|Revenue Officer and equivalent, revenue and land reform Department||571|
|Supply Inspector, Food, and Consumer Protection Dept||223|
|Block SC & ST Welfare Officer, Welfare Dept of SC & ST||122|
|Block Minority Welfare Officer, Minority Welfare Department||75|
- Written Test (Preliminary & Main)
Admit card Hall Ticket
- It will be released soon.
- Candidates should download their admit card from the official website.
- There will be no entry in the Exam Centre without Admit Card.
Exam result date
- It will release Result Soon.
- It will announce online on Official Website and you can check by finding your roll number and name.
Vacancy Salary Details
- For Bihar Probation Officer: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
- Cane officer: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
- Assistant Director: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
- For Block Minority Welfare: Level 6
- Others: Level 9